CFA Robotic Surgical Coordinator AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Location Address:7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Possible Sign-on Bonus up to $10K
FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
Full Time Days 40 Hours Per Week. 5x8 or 4x10 required per needs of the Department. Call required.
You Will Be Responsible For:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Demonstrated clinical competence in relevant area of surgery with a concentration in robotic surgical procedures.
· Ability to float between pre and post assignments.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
· Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and document information accurately.
· Ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
· Ability to remain calm and focused during in stressful and/or emotionally charged situations.
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to be highly detail oriented.
· Highly analytical and detailed oriented.
· Demonstrated customer service skills with a patient centric approach.
· Basic hands-on computer knowledge and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Working knowledge of Cerner is an asset.
· Demonstrated leadership and potential supervisory/managerial competency. Evidence of this includes, but is not limited to, effective communication skills, ability to deal well with people, ability to problem solve, ability to confront/resolve issues, ability to coach and motivate others, ability to plan, organize, and direct the activities of others.
· Ability to work flexible hours, rotate call and weekends.
· Ability to establish collaborative alliances and promote teamwork.
· Answering calls from physicians, physicians’ offices, and vendors after hours and weekends
· Knowledge of current DNV regulatory standards.
· Able to demonstrate flexibility in assignments.
· Train new staff in the specialties of Robotics
· Participates in and serves as a role model/leader for excellence Robotics Surgery.
· Assists OR Director with annual Robotic capital needs list.
· Identifies opportunities for decreasing cost
· Seeks to improve turnover times and on-time starts for all Robotics cases.
· Seeks out opportunities to network with other hospital Robotics programs as well as outside professional networking and development
· Basic hands-on computer knowledge required; knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel) preferred.
· Be active and available when Robotics procedures are in progress.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Graduate of an accredited school of Surgical Technology upon hire
· At least five years scrub and surgical assisting experience required in a multi-specialty setting upon hire
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Previous experience and working knowledge of computerized documentation
· Five years of Robotic surgery experience
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
· Current CSFA certification upon hire
· Current American Heart Association BLS certification upon hire
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
LIVING OUR SERVICE STANDARDS
How we treat those we serve and each other is what sets us apart from other healthcare organizations. We want everyone who walks through our doors to feel loved, cared for, and at ease. Whether you are clinical or non-clinical, your actions and behaviors can create an environment that either builds trust or causes anxiety and fear. We have made it easy for you to ensure that you are always building trust and providing excellent care by exhibiting our Service Standards.
All team members will be held accountable forconsistently living out our 16 Service Standards and the additional behaviors listed below to ensure that every person, every time has an exceptional experience.
KEEP ME SAFE
I make safety my number one priority.
I protect privacy and confidentiality.
I keep my environment clean.
I follow the dress code and wear my badge correctly.
I treat others with uncommon compassion.
I nurture whole-person care through CREATION Health.
I treat others with fairness and respect.
I listen and communicate using iCARE. (Introduce, Connect, Anticipate, Reinforce, Extend)
MAKE IT EASY
I help guests to their destination.
I speak highly of others to provide connected care.
I collaborate to create solutions, not excuses.
I innovate and continually seek ways to improve our work.
I am positive and aim to exceed all expectations.
I follow through on commitments.
I use discretion with personal devices.
I recover service and restore trust using ACT. (Acknowledge/Apologize, Correct, Thank)
Team members must conform to all AdventHealth organizational and departmental policies and procedures including but not limited to:
· Code of Conduct as outlined in the “Guidelines for Employees” handbook
· Nicotine Policy
· Flu Vaccination Policy
Establishes and maintains a history of regular attendance; makes appropriate use of PDO and observes department call-in procedures for absence; establishes and maintains punctual work habits. Exhibits timely arrival and departure and dependable time habits including meal and other breaks.
Attends and participates in mandatory facility-wide and department training/meetings as required (including but not limited to: ALN, safety training, etc.). Is able to demonstrate and apply knowledge of fire, safety, security, and disaster procedure regulations as presented in orientation, outlined in the safety manual, and as pertains to each work area.
Required to respond to emergency situations (i.e. disasters, hurricanes, etc.) by reporting to department and staying until the crisis is over or your position is covered by incoming personnel. This is a mandatory requirement. Refusal to respond may result in termination.
Contributes to the successful achievement of department-stated goals and objectives and will facilitate staff cohesiveness and communication.
· 4 hours of hip and knee replacement education required within 6 months of hire date, then annually
This position description reflects the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The responsibilities listed may be subject to change at any time and individuals may be asked to perform duties outside of their regular responsibilities to support the ongoing operations of AdventHealth and its facilities
Under the direction of the Director Surgical Services and OR Manager/Supervisor, the Robotics Coordinator is a clinical position with responsibility for the effective implementation of the philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures of the hospital and the surgery department, specifically general/GYN/Urology services. The coordinator adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, federal agencies and accrediting bodies. All duties are performed in accordance with established departmental and Hospital policies and procedures. This position actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of AdventHealth. This position oversees the coordination of robotic equipment, supplies and implants necessary for the delivery of care to general, GYN, and urology patients within Surgical Services Department. This position will work with robotic physicians to coordinate requests for each procedure scheduled. The position is responsible for reviewing and revising schedules with physicians for cases, ensuring all equipment is ordered timely and available, working with vendors on new products and collecting information on these new products for evaluation by AdventHealth Purchasing Department, ensuring all products used are corporate approved, maintaining robotic preference cards, acting as a liaison between the general, GYN and urology physicians and Surgical Services Department and supports ongoing nursing and management with the needs of the schedule. Future plans for this position would include a primary role coordinating the robotic business in general, GYN and urology specialties at AdventHealth.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.