Occupational Therapist - FT - AdventHealth Redmond
Location Address: 501 Redmond Road NW Rome, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Redmond
Faith based organization
Employee Referral Program
Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Educational Reimbursement Plans
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Optimally provides and manages the delivery of patient care, documenting appropriately and accurately on the OASIS/Assessment and visit tools so that the Adverse Outcomes Report does not reflect quality of care issues and proper reimbursement is obtained while complying with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
· Communicates patient’s rehabilitation status with other health care professionals to facilitate interdisciplinary continuity of care and appropriate discharge planning.
· Identifies continuing educational opportunities for resolution of knowledge deficits and/or for professional growth and demonstrates the ability to evaluate suggestions and criticisms objectively and whenever necessary undertakes to change his/her behavior or seek further guidance.
· Establishes professional goals in collaboration with supervisor annually and demonstrates compliance with an action plan to remediate deficiencies in performance identified by supervisor.
· Recognizes the influence of personal and cultural values on perceptions regarding health care and their impact on the delivery and quality of care. Demonstrates caring behavior and interpersonal connectedness while maintaining personal and professional boundaries.
· Demonstrates flexibility, responsibility and accountability to promote the well-being not only of the home health patient, but also of the patient’s family and the home health team, and delegates and supervises care responsibilities within the disciplines’ scope of practice.
· Ensures that patients, families, community, and organizational resources are utilized in an equitable and beneficial manner to meet patient and family needs, and negotiates the healthcare and community systems to access resources in order to provide continuity of care to patients and families across settings and is a good steward of all resources.
What You Will Need:
Current Georgia OT Licensure
BLS within one month of hire
Graduate of an accredited school in OT with a Bachelor or Masters degree in OT
To evaluate, plan and deliver individualized, age-appropriate patient care in the field of Occupational Therapy
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.