Location: Orlando, Florida
Nemours is seeking a Cloud Systems Administrator (Full-Time), to join our Nemours Children's Health team in either Orlando, Florida or Jacksonville, Florida.
This position is a hybrid position.
The primary responsibility of the Cloud Systems Administrator is the daily management and oversight of the instances of cloud applications, including end-user support, environment monitoring, quarterly upgrades, user management, security role development, and compliance. The Cloud System Administrator works directly with cloud service providers in accomplishing these tasks and ensures those providers are meeting the performance standards, security requirements, and compliance obligations set forth in contractual documents.
- Provisions and de-provision cloud accounts for internal customers and vendors, including those accounts required for interaction with technical support or third-party application interfaces.
- Deploys, manages, and operates cloud environments in coordination with cloud service providers.
- Act as project lead around further software and platform defined services and offerings.
- Rapidly responds to issues, facilitates follow-up and resolution, including service quality initiatives to ensure stable, reliable, and readily available cloud environments.
- Collaborates with cloud service providers to develop, refine, and ensure compliance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Performs vulnerability management tasks for resources in all cloud environments at the direction of the Information Systems Security Officer or System Owner.
- Monitors system availability and performs ongoing performance tuning and resource optimization in conjunction with cloud service providers.
- Maintains documentation of cloud resources, build checklists, scripts, diagrams, etc.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and management of workflow automation initiatives.
- Adheres to firm incident management and change management policies and procedures for all software releases or updates.
- Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support product strategy and continuous process improvement activities.
- Stay current on technological aspects of position, particularly those related to the product suite supported.
- Collaborates with functional teams and other information systems teams to achieve desired results.
- Attend meetings as required and participate in committees as requested
- Other projects and duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Associate's Degree required.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience required.
- Oracle application administration experience in a Health Care environment is strongly preferred.
- Oracle Cloud Certifications - Infrastructure, Platform as a Service or Cloud Applications preferred.