Location: Boise, Idaho
Hospitality, Facility, Environmental Support
St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a Supply Chain Manager 1 to join our Supply Chain team.
Unit/Position SummaryManages and oversees overall supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of materials as well as selection of vendors. Sets priorities and direction for the team.
- Leads a team of supply chain professionals. Identifies talent, hires, trains, and provides performance and development opportunities.
- Provides guidance to the work unit and advises managers and supervisors on issues related to supply chain.
- Develop/create analysis and prepare summaries of results for senior management.
- Review policies for consistency and compliance.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives by driving efficient processes, improved tools and optimal system and process structures.
- Performs advanced duties requiring extensive and diversified experience.
- Oversees the efficient operation and cost-effectiveness of operating systems and programs.
- Assists in the development, implementation, direction, and coordination of policies and programs consistent with company philosophy and objectives.
- Mentor and develop individuals for future leadership roles.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required or 4 years equivalent experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience: 5 years experience
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.