Location: Loveland, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
Join a well-established, collaborative, hard-working team of three physicians and two PAs in a brand new clinic in Loveland, Colorado.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Family Medicine at Orchards in Loveland, Colorado is ready to welcome a full-time board certified or board eligible Family Medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven.
* Work with patients of all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics.
* Enjoy a 4.5-day work week and 36 patient contact hours per week.
* Call is phone-only and shared in a 1:12 rotation.
* Integrated behavioral health on site.
* Multi-specialty facility with IM, Occupational Medicine, Orthopedics, Endocrinology, and Urgent Care.
* Retention bonus available.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $217,000-$240,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.