Location: Valhalla, New York
Admin / Clerical
The Program Coordinator supports health care program staff and partners in the implementation of best practices to assist quality improvement initiatives, which maximize prevention opportunities in primary care.
- Monitors and supervises the activities of program employees and volunteers
- Oversees daily operations of a program and determines priorities
- Utilizes technology and manages documentation in electronic application or software associated with the role and scope of work, to maximize productivity
- Advises staff, volunteers and participants on answers to questions and provides technical assistance
- Revises program goals and objectives to meet the changing needs of program participants
- Complies with policies and procedures governing the program and ensures that the program is operating at maximum efficiency
- Approves program expenditures staying within budget limitations. Prepares reports and financial statements regarding program operations
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of the program and develops methods and systems for increased efficiency
- Ensures compliance with record keeping and occurrence reporting in accordance with all current company, local, state and federal regulations
- Participate in regional or local committee's and projects related to scope of services, quality, etc.
- Engages in recruitment process and reviews applications for potential employees and assists mangers in the hiring process
- Trains new employees and volunteers to ensure proper operation of the program
- Participates in solicitation of funding requests from outside sponsors; Completes all paper work required for funding and approval by management of all parts of the program.
- Works with Marketing department to develop promotional literature for the program, such as brochures, newsletters and flyers
- Facilitates educational workshops, meetings, conferences and events associated with the program
- Engages in outreach efforts and Interact with members of the community to help achieve program goals and objectives
- Maintains a professional appearance and a clean, safe environment
- Performs word processing; creates Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations; prepares reports
- Develops and maintains electronic files as necessary
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously; solicits, researches, and compiles supporting materials for projects; follows through on issues in a timely manner
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills; provides customer service; assists other support staff as necessary; collaborates with all levels of internal leadership, management, and staff as well as outside clients, vendors, and other external parties
- Other duties as assigned for specific service line and programmatic requirements
Minimum of one year of health care program coordination experience, required.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, required. Or Equivalent combination of experience and education may be substituted for degree requirement.
Licenses / Certifications:
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
NorthEast Provider Solutions Inc.